To make a reservation, please call our office: (814) 328-2219.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations made more than 30 days in advance of your check-in date require a minimum payment of 50% of your reservation total to be made by credit card at the time of scheduling your reservation. Payment may also be made by check which is to be collected within 3 days of scheduling your reservation.
- When making a reservation within 30 days of your check-in date, payment is due in full using a credit card or check to be collected within 3 days of scheduling your reservation.
- All reservations must be paid in full, 30 days prior to arrival date.
- A “Cleaning & Security Deposit” is also required no later than the time of your check-in.
Hide-A-Way accepts the following methods of payment:
- Personal Check
- All Major Credit Cards
Please make checks payable to:
2647 Firetower Rd
Brookville, PA 15825
Cleaning/Security Deposit (C&SD)
WE ARE NOT A HOTEL. Guests are required to clean up after their stay. Using provided cleaning products and vacuum cleaners, greasy stoves/oven, sticky counter tops, spills in fridge, dirty floors…must be cleaned before checking-out. Not cleaning up these messes result in partial or complete loss of C&SD.
C&SD can be paid for using a credit card or check in advance, or in cash upon arrival for your stay. If paying in cash, an inspection must be scheduled and made on guest check-out day, before guest leaves. The C&SD is 100% refundable as long as all Terms & Conditions, and Rules & Regulations of Hide-A-Way’s Lease are followed. There are to be no damages, missing items, and the cottage and its grounds are to be clean and in the same condition as found upon arriving. Our C&SD charges vary based on cottage, number of guests, and length of stay.
- EXAMPLE: Cottage 8’s nightly rate is $115/night. The Cleaning & Security Deposit for your 2 or 3-night stay will be $115. Reservations for 4 or more nights will add $50 to your C&SD. Groups of 4 or more people add $50 to your C&SD. Cottages 9, 10 & 11 C&SD all start at $150 per night.
All cottages are cleaned prior to guest arrival AND upon departure. If you find any housekeeping or maintenance issues upon arrival, please come to the office and make us aware of those issues within 30 minutes of your check-in to avoid any potential charges. We will do our best to make sure any issues are taken care of as soon as possible!
We are proud to offer the best cancellation/refund policy in the area! If you need to cancel your reservation please contact us as soon as possible. While some places in the area keep your deposit, no matter what, if we are able to re-book your cottage for those same dates, we will happily refund all but $10.00! However, if we are unable to re-book your cottage, we will not be able to issue any kind of refund.
COVID-19 Update: All reservations are being kept as-is. We have altered our check-in process and have taken extra precautionary steps with cleaning our cottages, including sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces to ensure everyone’s safety. Our hot tubs are also thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each and every guest. Our current cancellation/refund policy stands as-is.
Check-in is: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
If arriving after 7:00 p.m., please call the office, IN ADVANCE, in order for our staff to make alternate check-in arrangements for you.
Check-out is: 11:00 a.m.
When checking out, lock your cottage and return the key(s) to the “Key Drop Box” located outside the office door.