What To Bring:
- All toiletries. This includes towels, washcloths, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos…
- Kitchen towels, wash cloths and any paper products you may want – such as: paper plates, paper towels, and coffee filters (standard round 12 cup coffee pots).
- All bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows). Bed sizes are Queen. Bedding can be provided for an additional charge. No sleeping bags.
- Slippers. To keep things as nice and as clean as possible, our cottages are “shoes off” rentals.
- Swimming Suits. No regular shorts, t-shirts or cotton clothing may be used in the hot tubs or damages can occur. Bathing suits or birthday suits only 🙂
- Outdoor chairs. Picnic tables and benches are at each cottage. If you prefer a different type of outside chair, feel free to bring it with you.
- Trash bags (standard 13 gallon cans). Dumpster on site.
- Fishing supplies
What Not To Bring:
- Pets. While we love your fur babies, we’re very sorry to say that we do not allow pets of any kind.
- Firewood. We supply about 8-10 hours of burning time for a two night stay. You may purchase more if needed, for only $15/box. Pennsylvania state law prohibits transferring firewood from county to county to prevent harmful, tree-killing insects from being introduced into new areas. Guests are not permitted to bring any firewood.
- Campers, RV’s and Tents are not permitted.
- UTV’s, ATV’s and Dirt Bikes are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way. No motorized vehicles of any kind may be driven on Hide-A-Way’s private property.