What To Bring:
- ALL toiletries including towels, washcloths, toilet paper, soaps, and shampoos
- Kitchen towels, wash cloths, and any paper products you may want – such as: paper plates, paper towels, and coffee filters (standard round 12 cup coffee pots)
- Sheets and pillow cases, not sleeping bags, are required for all cottages. Bed sizes are Queen. (Linens are provided for Cottages #10 and #11.) If you do not have Queen sheets please let us know and we can provide them.
- Slippers. To keep things as nice and as clean as possible, our cottages are “shoes off” rentals.
- Plastic chairs and picnic tables are at each cottage. If you prefer a different type of outside chair, feel free to bring it with you.
- Blankets / pillows for outdoors or fireplaces. (ALL Hide-A-Way bedding must stay inside the cottage and inside the bedrooms.)
- Trash bags (standard 13 gallon cans) Dumpster on site.
- Fishing supplies
What NOT To Bring:
- While we love your fur babies, we’re very sorry to say that we do not allow pets. Our Lab, Jules, is happy to step in and accept any loving that needs to be given. But PLEASE no food or treats of ANY kind. Thank you!
- Kitchen supplies: Heavy duty stainless steel pots and pans are provided, but you may want to bring your favorite non-stick pan.
- Firewood: We supply about 6-8 hours of burning time for a two night stay. You may purchase more if needed, for only $15/box. Pennsylvania state law prohibits transferring firewood from county to county to prevent harmful, tree-killing insects from being introduced into new areas, so do not bring any firewood with you.
- Campers or RV’s
- ATV’s and Dirt Bikes are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way.
- Tents are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way.
- Sleeping bags are NOT permitted on bedding, only clean linens, no exceptions! If clean linens are not used, there is an automatic $25 charge for cleaning bedding.