What To Bring:
- All toiletries. This includes towels, washcloths, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos…
- Kitchen towels, wash cloths and any paper products you may want – such as: paper plates, paper towels, and coffee filters (standard round 12 cup coffee pots). We provide heavy duty, stainless steel cookware, so if you want a non-stick item feel free to bring it with you.
- All bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows). Bed sizes are Queen. No sleeping bags.
- Slippers. To keep things as nice and as clean as possible, our cottages are “shoes off” rentals.
- Swimming Suits Only. No regular shorts, t-shirts or cotton clothing may be used in the hot tubs or damages can occur. Bathing suits or birthday suits only 😀
- Picnic tables and benches are at each cottage. If you prefer a different type of outside chair, feel free to bring it with you. No inside furniture may be taken outside.
- Trash bags (standard 13 gallon cans). Dumpster on site.
- Fishing supplies
- Fire starting supplies, NOT fire logs. Only provided firewood may be used.
What Not To Bring:
- Pets. While we love your fur babies, we’re very sorry to say that we do not allow pets of any kind. Guests caught sneaking in pets will have their lease terminated and will be evicted immediately. Sadly, we have been forced to make this rule…
- Firewood. We supply about 8-10 hours of burning time for a two night stay. You may purchase more if needed, for only $15/box. Pennsylvania state law prohibits transferring firewood from county to county to prevent harmful, tree-killing insects from being introduced into new areas. Guests are not permitted to bring any firewood with them.
- Campers, RV’s and Tents are not permitted.
- UTV’s, ATV’s and Dirt Bikes are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way. No motorized vehicles of any kind may be driven on Hide-A-Way’s private property.