What to bring:
- All toiletries including towels, washcloths, toilet paper, soaps, and shampoos
- Kitchen towels, wash cloths, and any paper products you may want – such as: paper plates, paper towels, and coffee filters (standard round 12 cup coffee pots)
- Sheets and pillow cases, not sleeping bags, are required for all cottages. Bed sizes are listed on each cottage page. (Linens are provided for Cottages #10 and #11.)
- Slippers (Cottage #10 and #11 are “shoes off” rentals.)
- Plastic chairs and picnic tables are at each cottage. If you prefer a different type of outside chair, feel free to bring it with you.
- Blankets (We ask that all Hide-A-Way bedding stay inside the cottage.)
- Trash bags (dumpster on site)
- Fishing supplies
What NOT to bring:
- While we love your fur babies (we have 3 – Porscha, Jules & Piper), we’re very sorry to say that we don’t allow pets.
- Kitchen supplies (Heavy duty stainless steel pots and pans are provided, but you may want to bring your favorite non-stick pan.)
- Firewood (We supply about 6-8 hours of burning time for a two night stay. You may purchase more if needed, for only $15/box. State law prohibits transferring firewood from county to county to prevent harmful, tree-killing insects from being introduced into new areas, so do not bring any firewood with you.)
- Campers or RV’s
- ATV’s and Dirt Bikes are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way.
- Tents are not permitted unless cleared in advance with Hide-A-Way.
- Sleeping bags are NOT permitted on bedding, only linens, no exceptions! If linens are not used, there is an automatic $25 charge for cleaning bedding.